TOP 6: Best USB Microphones of 2020
1. Audio Technica AT2020 –
2. RODE NT-USB –
3. Blue Yeti –
4. CAD Audio U37 –
5. Samson Go Mic –
6. Sennheiser MK4 –
7. Shure MV5 –
7. Shure MV5 – MOTIV MV5 from Shure is a portable digital condenser microphone that has a detachable desktop stand. Featuring a low-profile design and allows you to monitor in real-time via its integrated headphone output jack. It is built with a built-in thread mount that is compatible with any 1/4-inch standard camera tripod.
6. Sennheiser MK4 – The MK 4 Large-Diaphragm Studio Condenser Microphone from Sennheiser is a condenser microphone with excellent resolution and sound quality. It can be used for home studio engineers, production studios, and audio reinforcement applications. Also, it features a 1-inch large-diaphragm transducer for a full sound, a comprehensive frequency response, and low noise.
5. Samson Go Mic – This microphone is a compact, plug-and-play solution that requires no drivers and is completely Mac and Windows compatible. It features a USB audio output and a 3.5mm headphone output. Also, the folding clip allows for laptop screen mounting and provides a comprehensive frequency response.
4. CAD Audio U37 – CAD Audio U37 features a USB connection for plug-and-play operation with any Windows- or Mac-based computer. Also, this microphone delivers studio-grade quality and the convenience of USB connectivity at a modest price. The large-diaphragm condenser element is USB bus-powered and features a warm, extended frequency response for smooth vocal and instrument reproduction.
3. Blue Yeti – Blue Yeti uses Blue Microphone’s proprietary tri-capsule technology to produce pristine, studio-quality recordings. It features four different pattern settings so you can record vocals, instrumental music, podcasts, or interviews in ways that would typically require multiple microphones.
2. RODE NT-USB – The RODE NT-USB is a highly versatile side-address microphone that is ideal for recording singing and musical performances in addition to spoken applications such as podcasting and voice-over.
1. Audio Technica AT2020 – Audio Technica AT2020 is designed for vocal and general instrument capturing in project and professional studio environments. Also, it features a low-mass, side-address diaphragm with a cardioid polar pattern for rejecting ambiance and noise at the off-axis sections of the microphone capsule.
Subscribe our channel, so that you don’t miss any of our videos.
Tech Mag is a channel exclusively for tech and gadgets. Our channel is a novel step towards the top and best product reviews, and we are really proud to present our tech-based videos to you.
When you are about to purchase a product, you will be confused with all the products available on the market. We are here to help you with that. You can buy or purchase gadgets and other electronic devices by watching our channel reviews.
Tech Mag mainly introduces the top products that are commonly used at your home or office. All you want is an organized and clear list of the best products. We offer you the needed. @thetechmag#
We have spent at least 15 hours on each product, t give you the best opinion. The top five products we have listed in each video are the best products available in the market at the moment.
You will be fed up of reading and going through the long durated videos of the other channels. But, Tech mag is created with a goal, that is to save your time. And at the same time, our channel cover a wide range of tech products from electronics to wearable devices. @thetechmag#
Disclaimer: This video and description contains affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I’ll receive a small commission. This help support the channel and allows us to continue to make videos like this. Thank you for the support!
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://idaily.vn/cong-nghe/
1. Audio Technica AT2020 – https://amzn.to/389JXXQ
2. RODE NT-USB – https://amzn.to/2ShBuwW
3. Blue Yeti – https://amzn.to/2NwvkGc
4. CAD Audio U37 – https://amzn.to/2NAVSpK
5. Samson Go Mic – https://amzn.to/38he1kt
6. Sennheiser MK4 – https://amzn.to/3ahlAJH
7. Shure MV5 – https://amzn.to/37487Tl
The audio on this video is so thin and unpleasant to listen to that it makes the reviews questionable.
– clickbait title says: "BEST USB MICROPHONES! (2020)"
– video recommends the "Audio Technica AT2020" which is NOT A USB MIC!!! what a dumbass vid!
What about Editors Keys SL600?
bruh audio technica at2020 isnt even a usb mic yhou need the 2020+ XD trash vid
Lol most of these need an amp
The Senhieser MK4 is not USB lol
Is there a way I can use the mic without the earphones I’m tying to record video. However the mic only work with earphones🤦🏽♀️.
My camera don’t have input mic I have canon g7 mark II and I’m using iPhone pro max .
I am more confused after watching the video. Al mics are versatile, USB, “professional”… with options to choose from different configurations, etc. Plus there is no reference to cost, which is a key decision factor. I find reviews useful when they recommend one or two mics for a certain application eg podcasting, single musician recording, band, single singer, choir, etc. Please consider including some recommendations in your next videos
the at2020 is an xlr mic
Winner 2020 👉 comica stm usb
Can you get me one hahaha