A basic playthrough of a game that stars Jet Li. Played on an emulator as the very short pauses I make in-game are save states.
I’ve set the game’s voices to Cantonese while the game’s in Hong Kong and English while in San Francisco. You can only change the Hong Kong voices.
I tried the demo way back, thought it was cool, and got my mom to buy a used copy of the game, which I still have.
Its combat’s rather unique if not just a little repetitive, the stealth sections have a lot of B.S. moments, and both the Cantonese & English voice acting is more often than not silly.
The game’s a lot easier than I remember. The first part of the game for sure, the first Hong Kong section, is cakewalk. The difficulty finally picks up afterwards.
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Chơi và đánh giá game Tiên Kiếm (Game Cuộc Sống)
- Australia to join U.S. shipping mission as Iran tensions grow | Nine News Australia
- Hướng dẫn tạo sub cho video, ghép sub cho video bằng phần mềm Aegisub | thayvuxuancuong.com
- Gõ tiếng Việt trong game Audition VN trên Windows 10 với Unikey Vista
- [Lập trình C/C++] Xây dựng hàm strcpy – Sao chép chuỗi