Icons meet icons for the Y-3 Fall/Winter 2019 collection, in which adidas and Yohji Yamamoto reinterpret their individual codes through the lens of one another. Since 2003, Y-3 has presented collections that are both uniquely and equally informed by the German athletics pioneer and the Japanese designer. This season, individual archival pieces from both adidas and Yamamoto have been re-envisioned in the design codes of the two collaborators—a first-of-its-kind endeavor.
For Fall/Winter 2019, Y-3 focuses on three eras crucial to both adidas and Yamamoto: the ’70s, the ’80s, and the ’90s. Silhouettes are transferred, shared, and edited. Colorways are modernized and reinterpreted. Yamamoto enters the adidas archive—and vice versa. Essential adidas garments are imagined in the language of Yamamoto. Iconic Yamamoto pieces are imbued with subtle adidas innovation.
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://idaily.vn/lam-dep/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Phẫu thuật nâng mũi hết bao nhiêu tiền? Cách chăm sóc sau khi nâng mũi
- Phẫu thuật cắt môi bé – Quy trình và chi phí thực hiện
- adidas ZX 750 Bluebird rebound | Very SPEZIAL delivery from Oltby_Ull_ | Shout out to SEREN
- Trọn bộ Yeezy Regional hót hòn họt : Trueform / Clay / Hyperspace
- Buying MiAdidas Xeno Ultra Boost!!